Programmes & Schemes
The Extension Training Centre conduct courses for:
- Rural Artisan.
- Rural entrepreneurs.
- Gram Sevaks/Gram Sevikas, VLWs.
- Courses on Planning and Implementation of Rural Development Schemes/Programmes viz., MGNREGA, PMAY, Rural Livelihoods, Social Audit, Mission Antyodaya, etc.
- Drinking Water & Sanitation/Swachh Bharat Mission.
- Secretaries of SHGs and Cooperatives.
- Chairman and Secretary of VECs.
- Grass-root level functionaries of all other development departments.
- Office bearers of social service organizations dealing in rural development programmes.
- Orientation to sustainable development themes like Watershed Development.
- Convergence of important social sartorial themes at the field level.
- Any other courses as mandated by Ministry of Rural Development/Panchayati Raj from time-to-time.
|1.||Impact of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan – A Case Study of Ri Bhoi District of Meghalaya.||Shri. L. Dhar
Smti. G.S. Lyndem
|2.||Impact of MGNREGS on Women Participation in the Development Process.||Smt. G.S. Lyndem
Shri. L. Dhar
|3.||Role of CBOs in Rural Development Programme Implementation: A Case Study in Ri Bhoi District of Meghalaya.||Smt. G.S. Lyndem||2011-2012||Completed|