Training support on Planning and Implementation of Rural Development Schemes/Programmes viz., MGNREGA, PMAY, Rural Livelihoods, Social Audit, Mission Antyodaya, etc
The following are research areas:
- Women contribution to Gross Domestic Product.
- Poverty assessment in new changing scenario.
- Rural Urban disparity.
- Behavioural economics.
- Analysis of performance of the women Gram Panchayats, particularly with respect to Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Behavioural aspect of sanitation.
- Migration and education.
- Struggles faced by pneumatic group, particularly in Maharashtra.
- Longitudinal study framework: change in livelihood practices, employment, etc.
- In-depth study of Panchayati Raj.
- Micro enterprises with respect to farm and non-farm.
- Nation-wide study with respect to status of SHGs.
- Employment pattern in India.
- Evaluation study of DDUGKY.
- Manual scavenging in rural areas.
- Particular vulnerable tribal groups.
- Credit and saving pattern in rural areas.
- Analysis of implementation and best practices in the schemes like NRLM, PMGSY, IAY, SAGY, MGNREGA and Swachh Bharat.
Evaluation of Rural Development Projects
|1.||Evaluation of Family Strengthening Programme (FSP) of SOS Children Village, Shillong||Shri. L. Dhar
Smti. E. Lyngdoh
At Present there is no content available for this page, once content will be available would be updated.